"The Look of Love"



In your eyes, a thousand stars reside,

A universe of wonders, where dreams confide.

The way you look, it’s more than a glance,

It’s a melody, a spell, an eternal dance.


Each time our gazes lock, I fall anew,

Deeper into the abyss of loving you.

Your eyes whisper what words cannot say,

A promise of forever, come what may.


I’ll be your rock, your shelter, your light,

Through storms and shadows, through day and night.

When the world feels heavy, and skies turn gray,

Know I’ll stand beside you, come what may.


The way you see me, it unravels my soul,

With every glance, you make me whole.

In the depths of your eyes, I find my place,

An endless journey, an infinite space.


Love grows like rivers, flowing free,

A tide of devotion between you and me.

And with every look, I fall in harder,

A heart unlocked, no longer a guarder.


So here I vow, for all my days,

To cherish you in countless ways.

For in your eyes, I’ve found my home,

And in your love, I’ll never roam.


- jane..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Roses and Silent Goodbyes

"The Boy who died"